Uses and industries as follows:
- Municipal: In facultative lagoons, we can add dissolved oxygen in the aerobic zone immediately on a large scale to contain H2S smells caused by septic conditions, during icing events or vegetative activity. Our system does not “bubble up” problems before becoming effective.
- Department of Natural Resources: Our system can prevent fish kills and restocking expenses in large bodies of water during extended freezing.
- Farming: In waste lagoons, we can add a tremendous amount of oxygen to the holding cell helping to stifle or moderate hydrogen sulfide effects. In aquatic livestock production adding dissolved oxygen has long been a means to greater growth. Fish, Crawfish, and shrimp farms should see benefits.
- Processing: Many processing facilities; vegetative, organic, meat related, that utilize aerobic containment and dissolved oxygen will see the benefit.
- Aviation: many runoff and collection lagoons near airports experience oxygen depletion related to alcohol-based deicing compounds, that cause fish kills and septic conditions.Many many many more applications, call us about yours.
How large of a body of water will this treat?
A: These systems are designed to effectively aerate very large bodies of water, our pumping capacity can circulate and oxygenate over 4 million gallons a day.
What are the benefits of this system?
A: This system is portable for as needed where needed, multi-locational use. Deployable for instant effectiveness in any number of environments and weather conditions.
This system is unique in that we can separate the intake and discharge components to decrease recirculating the same material.
Can I use a different pump?
A: Our riffle box will certainly function supplied by any number of pumps. We pair it with a dedicated low-pressure water pump that operates very efficiently at the required total dynamic head of the system.
What are the maintenance requirements for this unit?
A: The riffle box itself has no moving parts, it may need to have trash removed from the riffles periodically. The power pack and pump have standard maintenance requirements for lubrication and filtration
How many gallons per minute can I process?
A: The 6″ pumping system has a 1500 GPM capacity. The 8″ system has a 3000 GPM capacity
Are there any other sizes available?
A: We have many sizes of riffle box available to suit your particular needs